May 4, 200620 yr comment_115765 true, the rain is a pain in the arse, especially when your fan/demister doesn't work like mine don't ;) also, i was doing 6 days/nights a week up until april to get that many.. now i only do three nights a week as i've got a full time job now as well :P Edited May 4, 200620 yr by NiteP]-[yRe Report
May 4, 200620 yr comment_115769 Which Domino's are you at? I suddenly have a craving for a delivered pizza. [Reads up on the Drawn Together pizza with 'sausage' gag] In the schity, so I don't feel like driving out to whoop whoop to deliver you pizza ;) Meet you half way? :P As for the 'better off with no job'. Naaah, I need some money and almost any cash in my pocket is better than none! Edited May 4, 200620 yr by Killswitch Report
May 8, 200620 yr comment_116341 I guess you blokes would meet a few suss c**t's along the way... any stories? :) Report
May 8, 200620 yr comment_116378 I guess you blokes would meet a few suss c**t's along the way... any stories? :) none yet from me. but out of the first 7 pizzas I delivered 2 of the customers were pretty baked... Report
May 8, 200620 yr comment_116383 Hi guys, first post here! I have been delivering pizzas since February last year, have done just under 4000 deliveries and yes I have had a few funny ones. The best probably was when I took one out, and it was to a bachelor party and they had a stripper there. One bloke asked ‘hey can we get a discount if she rubs her tits in your face?' I said I can't give a discount for it, and immediately he said ‘oh well, can she do it anyway?†Just before I left another guy said ‘no one is going to believe you when you get back, hey do you have a camera phone?' So this photo was taken. Another one was I went to a block of units, lights were on, could hear the TV but no one was answering the door, so I just went back to the store. The manager called a few times on the phone and he got through, the guy said he was just in the shower and couldn't answer the door. When I went back a decent looking chick answered, no wet hair or anything, but I did see what appeared to be a bit of a ‘love stain' in her hair. I pissed myself laughing and she had no idea. Umm, I have had a bunch of stoned guys pay $30 in 20c pieces. You would think they would put it in a plastic bag or something, but no. They gave it to me stacked up on a breadboard and told me to keep it lol. One day I got stopped at a RBT roadblock when I had the sign on my car. Just after I had the breath test, a second cop walked over and said ‘So are we getting any pizza today?' The first cop then said ‘Nah, he blew 0'. Report
May 8, 200620 yr comment_116387 Dammit, sounds like pizza delivery is a f@$king awesome job, can't wait till i get my licence (waits for fat pizza moments!) Dan. Report
May 8, 200620 yr comment_116389 haha, with the signs on the roof, we only had 4, so who ever had a working cig lighter, so the light would work, had to have the sign. I just unplugged my cig lighter :). Edited May 8, 200620 yr by JeT Report
May 10, 200620 yr Author comment_116597 Twenty cent pieces? You don't know the extent of it... The other day, I decided to be a good boy, and show up a bit early. Well I learned my friggin lesson, didn't I... First delivery, two cromulent little twelve year old douche-bags that bogan mummy had left home alone while she went to the pub paid me $24 in FIVE CENT PIECES!!!!!!!!!!11111111111!! (sorry, just had a Valandor moment) Nitephyre, how the hell does any amount of deliveries manage to keep the Yakuza gunship fuelled? It's a V12, isn't it? And the whole biz with the non-functional demister is very displeasant. As an aside, has anyone else with a KE30 noticed that on chilly morns, when car is covered in condensation wetness, droplets of ice water run down the chrome gutters and get blown straight onto your face? Cool fun. Report
May 10, 200620 yr comment_116619 yeah, 4.0l V8 as nick said.. still i usually do at least $50 a week, sometimes more. i've been paid numerous times in bags of coinage... sucks, but usually comes in handy instore on friday/saturday nights. looks like i'll be going back to it more again as i lost my full time job yesterday. shit happens... Report
May 10, 200620 yr comment_116632 I dropped $10 one night. Got a call at the end of the shift. Nicked a few deserts out of the freezer to say "thanks for giving it back". I get there and they go "so did you drop the $10 or the $20". I said the $10. They went "hrrm no we're sure it was $20...here ya go." Saweet...made $10 out of dropping $10... Report
May 10, 200620 yr comment_116741 For starters.. the RAIN IS SICK..... the ke55 used to LOVE sliding around corners. ( post delivery of course :) ). And i can't believe you actually put those signs on your car.. no offence but i wouldn't be caught dead with that on any of my cars!! I work in my mates pizza shop, independently owned, so i guess we don't have any of those magnet things.. hehe. The car was well known by customers though :) I do enjoy deliveries thought, i just don't like some people looking down towards you because of the job you have.. Edited May 10, 200620 yr by brapn7 Report
May 10, 200620 yr comment_116768 I do enjoy deliveries thought, i just don't like some people looking down towards you because of the job you have.. Just take the pizza and walk off. If they complain, tell your boss they were abusive (and they'll sound like it on the phone :)). Report
May 11, 200620 yr Author comment_116772 Tricky tricky. And don't worry Nitephyre, you can always pick up a bit of cash on the side doing drive-bys. Report
May 11, 200620 yr comment_116773 Just take the pizza and walk off. If they complain, tell your boss they were abusive (and they'll sound like it on the phone ). hahahahaha! way to be an ass :) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now