March 1, 20188 yr Author comment_713741 Hi guys just a p.s. to this still working okay but without the Ignition fed +ve wire it would not cancel old alarms so the light was flashing all the time telling me it had been attacked. Also you couldn't silent disarm because of the stored event so this arvo I found a switched positive on the wiper motor and hooked it up to test my conclusions and it worked. Old events cancelled and seems all fine, working tonight so more road testing then but when I turn the ignition on the doors now lock, can't find that in the manual but may not worry if nothing else strange happens. Hiro Protagonist can you see on your diagram another ignition switched +ve wire I could use [ in the engine bay ] in case the locking is related to wiper motor wiring please? Any suggestions appreciated Ian. Regards Craig Report
March 1, 20188 yr comment_713742 Do the doors unlock when you turn ignition off? I had an alarm that did that. It was advertised as an anti car jacking featute. Report
March 2, 20188 yr Author comment_713756 Hi ke70dave, on further reading \ interpretation of the [chenglish] manual it appears that this is a similar feature which was activated as I was testing functions. After a couple of uses and some more testing it has switched off. Didn't worry me as I often lock the car while traveling anyway :-) So far still working fine and happy with it. Might even get something similar for my youngest's AE 112 sedan now. Regards Craig Report
March 9, 20188 yr Author comment_713807 Just to finalise and close this thread out.It's all still going well, working perfectly and easy to operate. Thanks for the help and suggestions fella's. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now