July 8, 20188 yr comment_714967 I'm after a new o'ring for the 4ac Dizzy. It's leaking oil like crazy, is it a special one ? And where is the best place to find one ? Thanks in advance for the help. Report
July 8, 20188 yr comment_714969 Nothing special. Just go to your local nuts and bolts store and it'll likely be a 10c fix! Report
July 8, 20188 yr Author comment_714970 Thanks for the quick reply I grabbed one from the local shop but now the issue is it won't start. It cranks then will pop but won't actually start. Am I doing something wrong ? Report
July 8, 20188 yr Author comment_714971 Ok finally solved the problem, it now starts and runs. Still not too sure about the o'ring as it wasn't the best fit but I'll see how it goes. Would be awesome if someone had a part number. Report
July 8, 20188 yr comment_714972 Just get one from Toyota. And make sure you put the engine to TDC before you pull it out again Report
July 8, 20188 yr Author comment_714973 Ok thanks. I'll see if I can get one from the local Toyota dealer. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now