May 17, 200620 yr comment_117949 hey I'm afta information..is a 5 speed clutch the same as a 4 speed cause i just bought a brand new heavy duty clutch and I'm putting my new engine in this week end and i got a 5 speed lined up and i don't wanna put a brand new clutch in if I'm gettin rid of it in the next few months! neone with information asap would be great thanks johnny Report
May 17, 200620 yr comment_117956 I think there is different splined 5 speeds, but all the 5 speeds I have had have bolted in the same as all my 4 speeds, with the same clutch. Check if the input shaft fits in the clutch before you do anything, that's if u can get access to the 5 speed Report
May 18, 200620 yr comment_118099 ...what gearbox/engine?? K boxes apparently have 19 and 21 spline input shafts....according to repco anyway, but Ive never seen a 21 spline input shaft on either. Anyone who has?? Report
May 18, 200620 yr Author comment_118189 yeah thats what they said when i asked repco ... um well its a ke 55 4k. um the 5 speed I'm gettin is a ke 55 so hopefully they r the same!! yeah unfortunitly i can't get access to it to see if it fits ill just have to wait and see.. but hopefully it should work out all good :D Report
May 19, 200620 yr comment_118339 when i got a new clutch for my 5 speed it was different to a ke10 one, the 5 speed came out of a ke38 and was 21 spline cheers james Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now