May 22, 200620 yr comment_118871 Hey all. Well after sometime, my parents are moving out of the house, they are off to Sydney. I on the other hand am remaining in the house here in Adelaide. When they leave they are cancelling there internet connection. I am not interested in renewing a connection in my name, so my last day online is Wednesday 31st of March 2006. I would like to thank you all for allowing me to participate in this forum. Thank you all for your advice, it has helped. I would like to wish you all the best. Please keep safe, and God bless you all. If anyone would like to visit my address is 18 Vintage Avenue, Hackham, South Australia. My phone numbers are (08) 8382 3253 or 0431 321 783. Yours sincerely Dale Jeffree Report
May 22, 200620 yr comment_118890 Keep it real mate, good knowing you :) If you ever do get the net again, or at a friends house.. your always welcome back :) Matt Report
May 22, 200620 yr comment_118906 TPG also do free dialup stuff between 1am - 9am too so might be worth checking that out if you are a night person Report
May 22, 200620 yr comment_118916 :) Sad to hear a member is leaving. However...I am confident in the internets ability to draw u in...and he will miss it and get his own internet connection and return hehe :) Report
May 22, 200620 yr comment_118939 I ain't saying goodbye to a member.... You're still alive... you'll be back :) hehehe Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now