Ke17 Sprinter 20v

ke17 20v

hey guys i just joined up on this site so hello to all you old rolla lovers!!!!

just thought id put a couple of pics of my car for anyone that wants to have a look...

i recently just put a 5 speed out of a 86 sprinter in so i should be able to cruise the motorway compfortably now..

post-1680-1148628849_thumb.jpg

post-1680-1148628861_thumb.jpg

post-1680-1148628876_thumb.jpg

post-1680-1148629025_thumb.jpg

post-1680-1148629038_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tiger

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that car is so neat and awsome, it looks totaly origional on the outside but with big power, the ultimate street sleeper, but i noticed that there is still 12" wheels thereand theat means little brakes, have you done any brake upgrade on it yet, the group photo is wicked with the dato 1000 ke10 and the sprinter.

i want one, good work on this car

cheers james

Thanks guys, i tried to keep it a sleeper as much as i can i don't like all this bling bling on old cars i think it just ruins them....

the brakes r ke20 disk front and standard rear, thats the next thing on my must do list thats for sure!!

does anyone have any idea what brakes i can put on whch might be an easier conversion?

Hey mr ke17 nice cars haha

i love the ke10 & the datto 1000 But maybe I'm being biast haha i will post the pics of the datto 1000 after i sold it, its all fu(ked up,

Post the other pics up of my ke10 & datto so i can put them in my thread '

PS i now have a new desk top at work all three old beasts

nothing bigger with your 12" rims.

you can go ke30, or ke55/70 brakes if you run 13" rims. find a set of mazda rx4 or mazda 626 rwd rims, 13x5.5".... then you can get decent tyres in 185/60r13. datto 1600 hubcaps or something similar will fit to maintain that sleeper look.

nothing bigger with your 12" rims.

you can go ke30, or ke55/70 brakes if you run 13" rims. find a set of mazda rx4 or mazda 626 rwd rims, 13x5.5".... then you can get decent tyres in 185/60r13. datto 1600 hubcaps or something similar will fit to maintain that sleeper look.

cheers for the info mate! quick question do the ke30, 55/70 brakes just bolt straight up or is there some mods first?

OUCH! poor little datto. :(

with the brake conversions i listed, pretty much they just bolt straight up. you just substitute the hubs with your existing ones to keep your stud pattern. the fiddliest bit is that you need to enlarge and retap the four backing plate holes on each strut, as they use larger bolts on the later cars.