Lolla Wont Start??

JiP

:P -Hey, just wondering if anyone with a KE30/KE55 and all similar corollas have the same problem as me or know of what it could be?? Okay, it happend last winter and again as it started to be cold its happening again. :D

So i have to leave for work at like 3:00am/3:30am and when I attempt to start the car it wont start. :S Its like it tries to kick over but stalls straight way. I try to punp the accelorator while trying to start and if i'm luck on the third or fourth go it may start.

I'm just interested if anyone knows what the problem may be or if anyone has encountered it themselves?? :sad:

thanks heaps,

Jon.

Members dont see this ad

All i do is pump my accelerator once let it fire, it then stalls so i pump it twice it will fire and then i give it a few quick half throttle pumps to keep the fuel squirting and its right as rain, give it a go.

:P -I had the same problenm last winter, then when summer rolled around it was fine. Barely had to twist the key. I don't think its the battery??

Jon.

During the day, when i finish work, she starts normally.

I'm usually pumping the accelorator??

I just wanted to see if anyone knew what it could be before i go and pay someone to tell me whats wrong.

thanks,

Jon.

Edited by JiP_01

Guest Brad

Yeah its just cold man. I noticed it too, just pump it twice, turn the key should start and if it sounds like its dying, just give it a couple of pumps and she is jake.

Bradelz

Edited by Brad

:P -I do. It is hard to start cause its cold and was hoping that there was something i can do it fix it.

Like i pump it, i use the choke and she stalls the first few goes.

Jon.

:P -I do. It is hard to start cause its cold and was hoping that there was something i can do it fix it.

Like i pump it, i use the choke and she stalls the first few goes.

Jon.

just a thought (maybe I'm wrong) but my father-in-law said that oil type coils can be afected by the cold. or maybe it's just crap