Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Ke55 Box On Wheels

Featured Replies

mate that is such a good job aye, that blue is sweet..

  • Replies 153
  • Views 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

well been abit busy latley I'm about to start another restoration !!!!!

slighty different this time tho ,the restore is on a 1972

datsun 1200 ute!!!! also once the restore is done it will

BE FOR SALE!!!!!! heres a link if anyone is interested::

 

http://datsun1200.com/modules/newbb/viewto...;forum=1#114911

 

as for the corolla ,i have to get to a fabric store when i actualy get a chance so i can make up the back seat covers and put the bcak seats back in place along with the new dog leg covers ,will post picks when its all done ,just alittle busy at the moment organising the new project!!!!

EF-EL Falcon guard? Lol, was just bored so I thought I'd guess what guard it was...

 

It sounds like its going to be a bloody good project, very nice. I used to post on those forums alot... but lost interest in Datsun's. Bloody good colour I might add.... :dance:

 

Dan.

  • Author

hahaha yeah pretty close i think with that guess!!!! its off a wagon anyway, yeah i will be very busy on this one ,its afull metal respray far more to do and involved than the rolla was,

glad you like the colour ,I'm hoping to get some good feed back on that cause the ute will be for sale ,I'm hoping that the new fancy colour will appeal to people ???????

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.