T50 Into Ke10

Members dont see this ad

is it originally an auto or manual car? not sure of the t50's but i know a late ke70 k50 is a tight fit, in a manual tunnel. the t50 would probably need even more massaging. probably doable though as there are a few 4age converted ones getting around.

Edited by Felix

is it originally an auto or manual car? not sure of the t50's but i know a late ke70 k50 is a tight fit, in a manual tunnel. the t50 would probably need even more massaging. probably doable though as there are a few 4age converted ones getting around.

Ok its a Manual car,and the K50 fits obviously but its close ,no mods to get it in but its tight.

Just wondering cause i can geta bellhousing to suit,and where do i get the T50 from.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently in the process of sticking a t50 into my ke11. As long as the car is originaly a manual you should have no problems, its only the auto's that there is a problem that requires modification or a new bellhousing.

hope it helps

Peter

I'm currently in the process of sticking a t50 into my ke11. As long as the car is originaly a manual you should have no problems, its only the auto's that there is a problem that requires modification or a new bellhousing.

hope it helps

Peter

Ok so who is in the know here.

Is it auto or manual car.