Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Maxi Lives!

Featured Replies

Today I took the slave cylinder to Master-Cylinder exchange at slackscreek and got it cleaned up, rekitted and looked over for 30 bucks.

 

Mate and I put it in, bleeded it and presto!! once again I can feel the clutch pedal working.... put the intercooler back on.. pod filter (which I mounted going stright up! lol (I had the bonnet off)) put the strut bar back on... plugged up half the dash.. and turned it over.. Maxi wiped the sleep from his eyes and started first go!

 

I must say driving without a bonnet and having the pod mounted skyward coming 30cms out of where the bonnet should be is great for turbo induction sound effects lol but don't try that at home kiddies or the :D well get ya!

 

Now all I need is the tyers Nick!... please get in contact with me ASAP... I need the tyers urgently plus a wheel alignment/balance thing :)

 

Oh man.. I am so happy my little bundle of joy ...my little baby.. my little spyder lives again.. I think I'm gonna sleep in it tonight :D

 

Happy driving

Tommi

 

P.S: Got to get going and see what suspension i can sort .. and then ecu.. turbo kit is a far way off at the moment my budget is extremely limited.

  • Author

Yep I know, I will happily drive up if its worth it :)

 

Maybe we could meet up and have a chat if you have time, If I do come up it will be on Friday/Sat sometime as that is most likely the only time I will have off, working at Southport means I finish work at 5 and drive home so I get there at 6 hmm I suppose the tyer place doesn't open till late at night?

  • Author

Oh yeh, much better then sitting in it in the garage pretending to drive!

However I am unable to drive it daily to the Gold Coast as the wheels and suspension prevent me from driving above 80km/h.

ack that sucks tom...i bet you're just itching to take maxi for a cruise on the freeway...but at least it's on the road to recovery. Looking forward to seeeing it on the bbq cruise :)

 

so what are you driving to work these days?

  • Author

Yeh I took it for a spin on the freeway lol ummm if i were a woman and my seat was much stiffer it would of been a fantastic drive ... if you know what I mean lol.

 

I'm driving a old 80's Ford Telstar 2.0 FE carby FWD ... it works so its good.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.