Pure-SX

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

good idea adam, hey anyone got sum center caps for rims?? i hav sum but they don't fit my rims and the ones i had are now scattered around hidden valley racewat hehehe

also my mate has just poped his poo poo mobile (triton) and is now think of posible engine conversions hes lookin at a 20B TT hell yea brap brap but thats not the point what i wana know is what he did,

He recon sum clutch seal at the back of da motor heated up from someone resting there foot on the clutch and it heated up n melted away, and all the engien oil went catch up and big ends fried

lol Shane.

Adam point it I would need different ones for the corolla anyway, let me know who you get to do it and how much $$$.

Center caps differ from rim to rim :lol: Good luck. Did you do any timed/self timed laps Shane? ;) get sub 1min? lol jks

good idea adam, hey anyone got sum center caps for rims?? i hav sum but they don't fit my rims and the ones i had are now scattered around hidden valley racewat hehehe

also my mate has just poped his poo poo mobile (triton) and is now think of posible engine conversions hes lookin at a 20B TT hell yea brap brap but thats not the point what i wana know is what he did,

He recon sum clutch seal at the back of da motor heated up from someone resting there foot on the clutch and it heated up n melted away, and all the engien oil went catch up and big ends fried

As Stephen mentioned, you'll need to find what diameter caps you need. Then just take a look on eBay - I'm sure I saw various sized ones there recently - I think they were Watanabe ones. :lol:

I think the seal you're referring to on the Triton would be the rear main seal. If the big end's gone, the engine will need pulling apart and rebuilding. A 20B TT would be f@$kING AWESOME!!! Pecky's have a Triton single cab with an SR20DET. It's reasonably quick (or it was three years ago when I got a ride in it), but they had BIG plans for it, including a drag-style auto with shift kit and everything.

hey guys would i be able to get some one to please check out the gearbox ae714agze has just to find out if its fits 4k please as desperately need a 5 speed

DEFINITELY a K50 gearbox - presumably for a KE70. If Andrew still has it and is willing to sell it to you for what he paid for it, then I could probably come to an agreement with you to bring it to Katherine (along with some RollaClub stickers ;)). I might be doing a run down that way with a diff for somebody, so it wouldn't be too hard to bring your stuff at the same time.

Adam point it I would need different ones for the corolla anyway, let me know who you get to do it and how much $$$.

Sure, I'll let you know when I've got quotes or got them made up.

Spotted: On myself and Shane's lunch break, VERY NICE TINY BLACK DRESS :D

I hope you got quicker then 1:40!!!!!

Perv's. :down: Then again: uni chicks = quality. ;) :drool:

The MR2 should go quicker than 1:40. 1:35's wouldn't be out of the question, but you'd need track practice time. With the championship next year you should improve your lap times significantly. Just as long as you don't beat the KE55. :down: