Pure-SX

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Andrew are you going to be home for the next hour and I'll drop that motherboard back to you, offering to fix the in-laws computer was a big mistake.

Is it anything i can do? I'm a PC computer techy..

EDIT: removed pic.

Edited by Sirolla

Look familiar - no, not when it's not wrapped around a tree.

$8,000 is probably a little bit steep for it, although it's meant to make pretty good power.

Fatal car crash on wishart road, road is closed at the moment according to radio. car and truck in a head on collision

:) That's terrible.

*sigh*

adam... and you wonder why I'm not on here much

Is this because of the anti-Mac sentiments or some other reason???

Macs have many advantages over PC's, but PC's have many over Macs. The main issue is that PC's became big before Macs, so the standards have been based around PC's (even with their flaws). I prefer to use PC's, but that may be because it's what I was brought up on and have got used to.

fair call.

i understand that

but eh.

by the way adam, re: our conversation at clubhouse. the work was NOT done! :(

I'm enjoying my mac. it can still do everything a pc can do... but then you can MAKE it a PC if you really really feel like it too :)

Wow - glad I'm not the only one that's wondering what the f Stephen's on about. :)

Pity about that engine work not being done - I'm not surprised though, not at the price you've bought it all for. We may be able to work something out there though. :( I only want a bigport for the head - I've got to work it out this Saturday. Danno - I want to go to BJ's EARLY in the day. Someone else is interested in those parts (shell and AE82), but I'd prefer to see you with them.