Pure-SX

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll ask my brother tonight and see what he's asking for it. What are they going for nowadays?

Pretty much, hoping to finish in 6 months and come back to start my business.

And i'm up for that cruise too, Its the last full day i'm here so i can finally see the GT-FOUR..oh wait i'm not allowed.

SC14's usually go for around $50.00 :)

LOL - that's the exact amount I was going to say as well. To be honest (shock! horror!) I've seen them for as much as $400 through Japanese wreckers down south. But they're not worth that much. I'll pay a fair price for one. Ask him how much he's chasing and let me know. Then I'll tell him to get bent and we can negotiate from there. :(

An A03 on an interview panel? Wow!

I REALLY would love to get an A04 job - $8,000 better than my current pay, $6,500 better after tax! A05 would be a dream - $12,500 better AFTER tax!!! Probably need my Bachelor of Business to be completed first though. :)

Thanks for the offer, but I have it sussed. Fried cpu and m/board, just ordered em some nice shit. Wonder if they will notice if I put their gear in my computer and give them mine?

How good is Geil DDR2 800mgz memory, looked good so I got them 2x2 which equals 4gig? I know they are big at gaming tournaments.

Mother board said it was good for 1060mhz with AM2+ or higher, but it was too expensive. The Geil was only $190, mother board $121 and it will handle AMD quad core, pretty dam sweet.

My only worry is the graphics card is running DDR3, but it should dum down.

Nighty night.

Nice parts. GEIL is a pretty good brand for ram, and 800Mhz is standard, it was a good choice as many are offering damn 667mhz which is just low.

My sister has a 8600GT with DDR3, picks as DDR3 so shouldn't be a problem there.

On another note:

Does that mean i have to start participating in more events in the future? Better start practicing while i'm in Adelaide (GT4 and Forza 2 FTW)

Edited by Sirolla

Yep! I want to see that little Webered 6A against the GT-Four. You might have beaten the ZZE122R, but I think you might have issues against the GT-Four. Then again, I'd like to race the ZZE122R against your Corolla again - this time in a straight line. I think the results would be SIGNIFICANTLY different.

BTW - all races are (and always have been) conducted in the safety of the proper racing environment.

And GT5 looks SWEET!!! My current desktop background:

post-397-1202440448_thumb.jpg

Yep! I want to see that little Webered 6A against the GT-Four. You might have beaten the ZZE122R, but I think you might have issues against the GT-Four. Then again, I'd like to race the ZZE122R against your Corolla again - this time in a straight line. I think the results would be SIGNIFICANTLY different.

huh? When did this happen? Please explain.

AHH, sorta remember that now. lol, how many test tracks does rollaclub own?

Don't think the rolla will keep up with a GT-FOUR, I couldn't even keep up with blake's old Lancer at the drags back in '05. I gotta see what i can do with the weber on and get my leak fixed. Any up for a look?

AHH, sorta remember that now. lol, how many test tracks does rollaclub own?

LOL - we're constantly looking at purchasing new test tracks. I can't give you an exact number on current ownership, but let me tell you - there's a few! I believe the Great Ocean Rd is one of ours.