Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt General Discussion

Featured Replies

  • Author

I have a POS laptop giving me more trouble then its worth lol, bad thing is I got it for xmas lol

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 215.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

SC14's usually go for around $50.00 :)

  • Author

nah need something better then a 500 laptop. Mine cost around 15-1600. Will upgrade the ram :)

I'll ask my brother tonight and see what he's asking for it. What are they going for nowadays?

 

Pretty much, hoping to finish in 6 months and come back to start my business.

 

And i'm up for that cruise too, Its the last full day i'm here so i can finally see the GT-FOUR..oh wait i'm not allowed.

SC14's usually go for around $50.00 :)

LOL - that's the exact amount I was going to say as well. To be honest (shock! horror!) I've seen them for as much as $400 through Japanese wreckers down south. But they're not worth that much. I'll pay a fair price for one. Ask him how much he's chasing and let me know. Then I'll tell him to get bent and we can negotiate from there. :(

  • Author

Yay for being an AO3. Just was on my first interview panel. So cool being on the other side of the table :)

An A03 on an interview panel? Wow!

 

I REALLY would love to get an A04 job - $8,000 better than my current pay, $6,500 better after tax! A05 would be a dream - $12,500 better AFTER tax!!! Probably need my Bachelor of Business to be completed first though. :)

Thanks for the offer, but I have it sussed. Fried cpu and m/board, just ordered em some nice shit. Wonder if they will notice if I put their gear in my computer and give them mine?

How good is Geil DDR2 800mgz memory, looked good so I got them 2x2 which equals 4gig? I know they are big at gaming tournaments.

 

Mother board said it was good for 1060mhz with AM2+ or higher, but it was too expensive. The Geil was only $190, mother board $121 and it will handle AMD quad core, pretty dam sweet.

My only worry is the graphics card is running DDR3, but it should dum down.

Nighty night.

 

Nice parts. GEIL is a pretty good brand for ram, and 800Mhz is standard, it was a good choice as many are offering damn 667mhz which is just low.

 

My sister has a 8600GT with DDR3, picks as DDR3 so shouldn't be a problem there.

 

On another note:

 

Does that mean i have to start participating in more events in the future? Better start practicing while i'm in Adelaide (GT4 and Forza 2 FTW)

Edited by Sirolla

Yep! I want to see that little Webered 6A against the GT-Four. You might have beaten the ZZE122R, but I think you might have issues against the GT-Four. Then again, I'd like to race the ZZE122R against your Corolla again - this time in a straight line. I think the results would be SIGNIFICANTLY different.

 

BTW - all races are (and always have been) conducted in the safety of the proper racing environment.

 

And GT5 looks SWEET!!! My current desktop background:

 

post-397-1202440448_thumb.jpg

Yep! I want to see that little Webered 6A against the GT-Four. You might have beaten the ZZE122R, but I think you might have issues against the GT-Four. Then again, I'd like to race the ZZE122R against your Corolla again - this time in a straight line. I think the results would be SIGNIFICANTLY different.

 

huh? When did this happen? Please explain.

On one of the cruises we stopped at a set of lights next to each other, then when they went green we raced slightly up hill as we turned left onto the Daly Street bridge (private test track). I wheelspun, you got ahead.

AHH, sorta remember that now. lol, how many test tracks does rollaclub own?

 

Don't think the rolla will keep up with a GT-FOUR, I couldn't even keep up with blake's old Lancer at the drags back in '05. I gotta see what i can do with the weber on and get my leak fixed. Any up for a look?

  • Author

lol.

 

My rolla needs a service bad, ain't going to bother as I will be away for like 2.5weeks :)

 

Will get it done asap after that though of course.

AHH, sorta remember that now. lol, how many test tracks does rollaclub own?

LOL - we're constantly looking at purchasing new test tracks. I can't give you an exact number on current ownership, but let me tell you - there's a few! I believe the Great Ocean Rd is one of ours.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.