Pure-SX

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds like this is turning into a cruise in one car. :P Stephen, you can jump in the GT-Four as well if it's raining. I'll pick you up as well. How about we meet at Hungry Jacks Casuarina at 6-6:30pm? We can grab some food, hang around and chat for a bit, then drive around town for a bit. If we start at 6pm we might be able to have some food then stop somewhere for some twilight & sunset photos. :y: I'm hoping for a cool night without any rain. :S

I sure hope the rain free's up on Friday night, want to take a few night pics if possible. Where's the best outdoor carpark for a photoshoot? with enough lightage?

Anyway, Tim, Are you able to free up some time tomorrow arvo (about 6ish) so me and my bro will come pass and check out the seca? Want to see if the screws on the front bumper will fit mine. Also need a washer bottle as well if thats still in tact. Cheers man.

yeah man. thats not a problem at all.

its out at karama.

still interested in the bonnet and cluster?

cullen bay carpark or bunnings carpark is pretty good.... but my experiences with night shoots havent been that great...

is that 5 people in the celica???

I count four - me, Shane, Andrew, Stephen. Although I suppose Tim needs a ride too... I can only have four people in the car including driver. :(

I would ideally drive my car but if its raining

I

CALL

SHOTGUN

I am the biggest :P

But alas would rather drive the corolla then sit in the GTbore :sob:

Hmm, call shotgun then insult the car. There's a good way NOT to get a ride in the GT-Four. :bash:

You may call my car a GT-Bore, but then I might call your mum a GT-Whore. Or say that you're as thick as a GT-Door. Or just punch you in the GT-Jaw. :S Damn, I'm SOOO funny. :y:

shitttt i want my car to hurrie up and be done so i can drive that

where's the best place to get drive shaft shortened, i know theres a place in winnellie but carnt remember its name

Cesco - 55 Coonawarra Rd, Winnellie.

cullen bay carpark or bunnings carpark is pretty good.... but my experiences with night shoots havent been that great...

You said that the night shots from the first night motorkhana weren't turning out that great and they were f@$kING AWESOME!!! I thought there'd be too many buildings around Cullen Bay that would ruin the shots. Nightcliff or Casuarina foreshore would be good. Bunnings car park might be okay. Never been there at night.

Meg may come down but alas not sure, she doesnt remember her p/word

I'll try and arrange to have it reset - I had wondered why she hadn't been on in so long.