Pure-SX

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL - you can keep dreaming Daven. I WILL flog the AE92. Scrub that, I'll DESTROY the AE92. :bash:

hahahaha, i sure will. Eventually, it'll happen, when the corolla will take down your celica :(

4 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

4 Members: Sirolla [RL], Redwarf [M], ancullen [NM], Pure-SX

Welcome to the DANGER ZONE!

Sure man.... tomorrow arvo, ill let you know if i have a car. other wise i may need a lift....

same mobile number

Kools, well if ya do reqire a lift and don't mind exhaust noise, then i can give you a lift.

Sounds like this is turning into a cruise in one car. :sob: Stephen, you can jump in the GT-Four as well if it's raining. I'll pick you up as well. How about we meet at Hungry Jacks Casuarina at 6-6:30pm? We can grab some food, hang around and chat for a bit, then drive around town for a bit. If we start at 6pm we might be able to have some food then stop somewhere for some twilight & sunset photos. :y: I'm hoping for a cool night without any rain. :S

So it's This Friday, 6pm At Hungry's Casuarina, then a lap in town then stop by Cullen Bay (If time permits) then Nightcliff Jetty and if it's dark enough Bunnings Carpark. Sounds like a plan! :P

Edited by Sirolla

i have two running engines :P

but not in my car :y:

the 4AGE runs - white ae82

the 4AFC runs - red ae92

the 4ALC does not - blue ae82

:S

i still need to do that compression test.... the head gasket is probably stuffed... (but so is the exhaust)

hahahaha, i sure will. Eventually, it'll happen, when the corolla will take down your celica :S

LOL - the GT-Four can chop Anthony's S2000. After today's service it should DESTROY the S2000. :bash: You won't stand a chance for a LONG time, and if ever you look like being able to come close to me at any point, I'll just get a second job, save some money, then drop $5,000-10,000 on the motor and get 400+hp. You'd be truely f@$ked then. :P

Kools, well if ya do reqire a lift and don't mind exhaust noise, then i can give you a lift.

So it's This Friday, 6pm At Hungry's Casuarina, then a lap in town then stop by Cullen Bay (If time permits) then Nightcliff Jetty and if it's dark enough Bunnings Carpark. Sounds like a plan! :y:

Yep, THIS Friday, 6pm at Hungry Jack's Casuarina (and all the other shit afterwards). Daven, if you could give a couple of guys a ride, that would be great.

so adam u pick me steeve tim and shane up and then where going to hungerys

and shane if u want u can park ur suzzie at mine and carpool there

Oops, apparently I have somehow over-committed myself. I can only have four passengers in my nice clean car (as of last night). It'd be good if at least one, but preferably a couple of you, get a ride with Daven.

woah man.... i MAY have a car to use.... friday is still a fair way off.... :sob:

Tim, if your car runs, that'd be good. If not, I'm sure someone will give you a ride in their car.

LOL - the GT-Four can chop Anthony's S2000. After today's service it should DESTROY the S2000. :P You won't stand a chance for a LONG time, and if ever you look like being able to come close to me at any point, I'll just get a second job, save some money, then drop $5,000-10,000 on the motor and get 400+hp. You'd be truely f@$ked then. :S

:y: tis all

andrew that would be sweet if i could leave the zoook at urs

Washed the GT-Four last night, then went and got a tank of fuel ($88 = OUCH!) and took her for a bit of a drive. It's so nice driving a car with grunt. The Starlet is fun to drive, as you just strap the ring out of it tell you get up to speed. The GT-Four you just put it in second or third and it'll EASILY do whatever speed you want. Doesn't like doing 60km/h in fourth though, so it's difficult to drive it and obtain good fuel economy.