Nt General Discussion

Pure-SX

I count four - me, Shane, Andrew, Stephen. Although I suppose Tim needs a ride too... I can only have four people in the car including driver. :sob:

yeah... i may need a lift... but friday i may also have a car running :P

You said that the night shots from the first night motorkhana weren't turning out that great and they were f@$kING AWESOME!!! I thought there'd be too many buildings around Cullen Bay that would ruin the shots. Nightcliff or Casuarina foreshore would be good. Bunnings car park might be okay. Never been there at night.

heh. thanks :y:

nightcliff MIGHT work.... but cas foreshore has no lights. wont work

I'm at bunnings a bit for boostcruising :S theres definitely light there.....

post-887-1202878055_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah true. ok. twilight. sorry. yes, you do want the natural light for twilight...

that picture was taken at about 12:49:36 AM :y:

cullen bay has the carpark off to the right of the roundabout.... that makes for some good shots.....

it can end up very yellow though....

so ultimately you want the bright white street lights...

Edited by zmit

yeah man. thats not a problem at all.

its out at karama.

still interested in the bonnet and cluster?

cullen bay carpark or bunnings carpark is pretty good.... but my experiences with night shoots havent been that great...

Oks, kools, Can you PM the Addy and i'll give you a buzz tomorrow arvo-ish sometime, if you still have the same mobile. Still not sure about the cluster and bonnet (was goin to paint it black and see what it looks like, lol) but would love the screws before Friday so i can fix the front end, otherwise the photo's will just be shite!

HAHAH, can just see 4 blokes squashed up in a celica :y: Now, my 6A will stand a chance then.

haha I don't know about standing a chance still :y:

Last cruise was a blast. We had Adam try to kidnap my gf. we were in the gtfour, my corolla and shanes mr2. we were proceeding down tiger brennan I believe where I saw adams lights go out, he snuck down a side street lol. he had to use hand brake to slow down without break lights lol.

If there was a 240v power supply nearby I could plug in my ridiculously bright workshop spotlights. :y: We could do a proper photoshoot then. :S

:bash: can i borrow.... please?!?!?! id love to do a proper photoshoot.... seeing as i don't have any remote flash units for the camera yet :sob:

thats onli a rx

yes it is..... his new one isnt though :(

Oks, kools, Can you PM the Addy and i'll give you a buzz tomorrow arvo-ish sometime, if you still have the same mobile. Still not sure about the cluster and bonnet (was goin to paint it black and see what it looks like, lol) but would love the screws before Friday so i can fix the front end, otherwise the photo's will just be shite!

HAHAH, can just see 4 blokes squashed up in a celica :P Now, my 6A will stand a chance then.

sure man.... tomorrow arvo, ill let you know if i have a car. other wise i may need a lift....

same mobile number

ok guys. thoughts!

the car runs! BUT only at high revs.... (which is about 20 degrees btdc!!)

doesnt idle... or run at low revs. what could it be?

seems to be still ignition problems

lol got some cheapies from Super Cheap Autos, blind you if you look at them there ridiculous.

That's basically what these ones are, bought them from Bunnings for about $20 - BARGAIN! Used them only once during a partial power loss at Coles. :bash:

HAHAH, can just see 4 blokes squashed up in a celica :y: Now, my 6A will stand a chance then.

LOL - you can keep dreaming Daven. I WILL flog the AE92. Scrub that, I'll DESTROY the AE92. :S

:sob: can i borrow.... please?!?!?! id love to do a proper photoshoot.... seeing as i don't have any remote flash units for the camera yet :P

Sure - I'll bring it in Friday night with me.

well..... yeah.... thats the aim..... we have had cruises of about 7 cars i think was the max?

I think seven is the max - pretty sure that was the last cruise (with the bbq at Nightcliff). We had Tim, Gregor, Rhys, Stephen, Shane, Meg, Daven, and myself. Wait, that's eight cars!!! Woo-hoo!!! What's more there were six Corollas present, also a record! We should be able to beat that in the not-too-distant future, with Tim, Gregor, Stephen, Meg, Daven, Andrew, and me all driving Corollas. And obviously the total number of cars/people involved would be possible to increase too. :(

Where else would one be able to get a rebuild kit, oil seals/gaskets etc other then Toyota? Or would I be best biting the bullet and going to Toyota?

Gasket kits are available online. Pretty sure all the oil seals are as well. Why? What have you done?