August 15, 200620 yr comment_134729 what? 17 sec for the pug one you guys suk :y: lol i fluked it Edited August 15, 200620 yr by Jason Report
August 15, 200620 yr comment_134780 16.4, zing! Nah, tis bullshit, I just just kept making the flash skip levels and did the last one, slowly. Report
August 15, 200620 yr comment_134785 thats a fair effort, good job! anyone wanna have a real one :y: Report
August 15, 200620 yr Author comment_134794 Well i'm happy to this day i haven't hit a car in a parking lot. When dring with my sister i still have to reverse park for her. She's hit many cars in parking lots. Report
August 15, 200620 yr comment_134802 I'm not even game to click, I'm useless at games on the pc, but i can reverse park.... Report
August 18, 200620 yr comment_135468 grrrrrrrrrrrrr 118.6 thats sucks! damn you people! so that game pissed you off,it pissed me off every time i click it i suck at it then i need to get out the stress balls :( Report
August 31, 200620 yr comment_138030 www.mousebreaker.com has HEAPS of similar games, look for one calles "Parking Perfection, 1 2 and 3 :D really addictive :D :D Report
September 1, 200620 yr comment_138350 29.0 for the first pug one... 17.4 for the 2nd pug one... then I gave up.. then I did the bug one got 22.0 for the first one and decided I didn't like the game and gave up. L :thumbsup: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now