Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sa Rollaclub Meet & Greet

Featured Replies

Is anyone keen on having a meet & greet?

 

Post in a reply where and when you would think would be a great time. I want everyone's input on this and once we have some areas to meet, I will throw up a Poll to see what the more popular option is.

 

Thanks

Mick

  • Replies 98
  • Views 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

there's a small gettogether at the "Tap inn" this satureday afternoon6:00pm onwards or so, the chaps form toymods floated the idea, might see you there.

 

Jordan

  • Author

Count me out for that one. I'm having a jam with a drummer and vocalist in the city till 5pm and won't have the coupe with me!

 

It was basically just for a Rollaclub only meet & greet so everyone know's who everyone is. :y:

I'm down but it would all depend on they day and time. The downside to rotating shift work. :D I'm workin till 7 all this week so if anyone wants to cruise for a while about 8 i would probably be interested... Thats AM by the way! :y: As for the meet place I'm not too fussed. Preferably north side but depending on where the cruise goes to I'm willing to drive?

hey guys, anywhere near town on a saturday night would suit me best :y:

Well, what'd best suit me is probs around october 13th... as i finally get my p's :y:

but don't wait for me... :D

I'm up for it, if i don't have anything else on... town is kinda central.... but bunnings would be easier for parking or even villi's is sometimes a good meet spot.... just some ideas

definatly up for it agree with town being the meeting point.

 

i can even bring a corolla this time YAY

sick of the beep beep jokes and also the fact that its a barina.

 

I NEED A ROLLA

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.