Happy Birthday Nick & Dan

Members dont see this ad

So......someones been drinking?

Happy birthday Mr Moderator and Mr Region leader, i hope you enjoy your hangovers :y:

hahah jk guys, but theres an idea for the rollaclub rules, cause i hate to say it but Nick didnt make much sense in all his posts last night ;)

Haha thanks fellas.. didn't know I shared my birthday with God (ie Nick)...

Twas good.. yet f@$ked. Lost control doing snakeys (in the pine plantation, closed roads) suddenly whipping the car round the way i'd came at 70 kays, lol.. won't be doing that again.. later on ripped off my rear resonator and rear bumper on a pothole, then my mate Mitch decided it would be a f@$king mad idea to go into the boggy sand when he was whipping nuts, effectively pancaking the f@$king car on the sand - no air gap underneath it, tried for two hours to get it out to no avail, then out of the blue a f@$king Hiab comes along, like.. what the f@$k is a Hiab doing in a pine plantation! and he towed me out :lock:.. my Falcon has seen better days hahaha.. was good fun though.. I let it by Mitch considering he got me a carton of piss for me birthday, no drunken forum posting for me though haha

Dan