August 31, 200620 yr comment_138154 it's cool, but seems kinda redundant. you can usually tell how a thread is doing just by how many pages it has. i give it a 4 Report
August 31, 200620 yr comment_138163 it's cool, but seems kinda redundant. you can usually tell how a thread is doing just by how many pages it has.i give it a 4 ah yes but a new topic that is useful may only have one or two pages therefore how would you tell ?? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Report
September 1, 200620 yr Author comment_138269 Seen as people can't play by the rules no more topic ratings for Rides & Projects... Report
September 4, 200620 yr comment_138721 What was the problem? Were people giving certain ride topics only one star to make their own car look better? Report
September 4, 200620 yr comment_138732 no - people were self rating with 5 stars - the idea is for OTHER people to rate your topic - not to self rate Report
September 4, 200620 yr comment_138817 Oh. I know I'm guilty of having done that on my Ride/Project thread, but I only did it once to spawn some interest in the thread. But fair enough if you guys feel it'd be better to remove ratings from that area. I don't suppose it's possible to make it so that people are restricted from rating their own threads (regardless of which area it's in)? Or would this be extremely complicated? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now