December 30, 200619 yr comment_157393 sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Report
January 15, 200719 yr Author comment_159462 Muahahahaha!!!!!!!!! it won't be long now; boys..... V8 powah!!!!! Report
January 15, 200719 yr Author comment_159512 1990 dodge van 318 EFI goodness... hehehehehe....I can't stop giggling..... Report
January 16, 200719 yr comment_159740 oooh spagetti fun are you going to keep it efi or covery to carby? Report
January 16, 200719 yr Author comment_159815 for now I plan to convert it to carb, then I will rebuild the fuel tank with baffles, etc, put in a return line and wire it up. I have the schematic fo' the wires Report
January 17, 200719 yr comment_159854 The fuel injection on that motor is TBI so id imagine the harness for it would be quite simple? But also TBI can be switched to carby so a nice big carby on it and you will save time and have less wires. Cameron Report
January 17, 200719 yr Author comment_159872 Daisy has EFI, there's just something about going out and turning the key when it's 10*f and having it start..... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now