July 24, 200620 yr comment_130216 I was at the wreckers a few weeks back and took afew pics of two cars which i think may have been a rebadge. Just thought it would be interesting to know. I was clearing my phones memory when i found the pics. The cars are: Datsun 120Y (Coupe) & Chrysler/Mitsubishi Lancer Front In person the front looks almost the same. Rear Its basicly the same shape, I don't have pics of the tail lights but they are similar. Side See the door handle/locks are in the same place, the antena is in the same place, its even got the little window at the back and the roof line is the same. Report
July 24, 200620 yr comment_130221 Nope. The cars are just too different. Are they similar? Yes. Are they the same car just re-badged? No. I would say they would have been competitors, but not the same car, no more than a KE30 is a 200B. Report
July 24, 200620 yr Author comment_130222 Apparently there was an article written about the 120Y saying that is is the worst car every made. (Ugliest) Don't see why someone would make another car to look like it. As for me, i don't mind the look. Edited July 24, 200620 yr by JiP_01 Report
July 24, 200620 yr Author comment_130223 Plus... (Points and laughs) Look a Datto with rust, you don't see that everyday. Just thought I'd chuck in something random. Edited July 24, 200620 yr by JiP_01 Report
July 25, 200620 yr comment_130283 nope, they just happen to have very similar styling, like most japboxen from that period Report
July 25, 200620 yr comment_130354 Ive seen an RB20 squeezed into one....ugly as hell but it went damn fast. Serious firewall abuse needed to fit... Report
July 25, 200620 yr comment_130383 I knew a track one with an RB30 in it. Tell me that didn't have some hoof. Sucked in shrubs and small children as it went past.... Report
July 25, 200620 yr comment_130389 Lmao! Everything I've read of yours tonight has cracked me up Mr. Redwarf. What comedy drugs are you taking cos I'll be a 100 pack of capsules thanks! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now