January 21, 200620 yr comment_97120 First I would like to thank ALL that attended today's cruise, it was a nice outing, the first of many to come I hope. Everyone was well behaved, we had no problems. It was great having newer corolla's there too thanks guys. Glenn's car got a very warm reception as usual, my mate kept going on about it all night hehe. To the fella with the KE55 (sorry I cannot for the life of me remember your name) please introduce yourself on here, and post some stuff about your car too. Very neat little KE55, I like it alot, and the pics of it turned out awesome :) (Any assistance I can provide with the SC, just let me know) Glenn and Mick won beanies, and Anthony's brother Brody and Adrian won calenders. :( Once again, thanks guys. I am very happy with the amount of cars we got, considering our low member count, and the short amount of time rolla club has been active in Canberra. Now on to what everyone has been waiting for...PICS!!!! Enjoy Thanks Geoff Edited January 21, 200620 yr by Rolla__Boy Report
January 21, 200620 yr comment_97132 As Geoff said A BIG thanks to all that came along just wish I could have stayed for longer. 8 cars for our 1st cruise is good and Geoff and I are very happy with that, we were only missing I think 5 members so it was good. I will post some pic's later as well (just getting the wife to edit/fix some up) and if anyone wants copies of pic's just let Geoff and myself know and we will email them to you. Now we just need these numbers at the monthly meetings. Oh, and if you are a new member or an old member that has not yet introduced yourself and your car then please do here http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showtopic=3508 Brett Edited January 21, 200620 yr by Trendact Report
January 22, 200620 yr comment_97169 Great turnout guys. A nice mix of new and old Corolla's there. Good to see you guys getting some more members, and building up Rollaclub. Top Work. :) Report
January 22, 200620 yr comment_97206 my favourite would have to be the yellow ke30 with the chromed steelies. tastefully understated but tough. :) what rims are they...corona rt104? suit it really well. reminiscent of 12 slotters. Report
January 22, 200620 yr Author comment_97224 my favourite would have to be the yellow ke30 with the chromed steelies. tastefully understated but tough. :) what rims are they...corona rt104? suit it really well. reminiscent of 12 slotters. He is actually selling those wheels, and we are lifting it up a bit You can read about his car here Great turnout guys. April / May this year i'm headed south, so i'll see if I can't drop in past Canberra for a couple of days :( You had better bloody well drop past here young man!!! And you know where you can "pitch tent" :wink: Report
January 22, 200620 yr comment_97244 May even be able to find you a bed or a couch...lol Cool, Rolla Club Canberra meeting/cruise with guest speaker "NICK" followed by a drink or 2 or 4 or 8 or 10 or........... you get the drift :( :) :wink: Shall work in well as the Canberra section turns one on April 30th Edited January 22, 200620 yr by Trendact Report
January 22, 200620 yr comment_97301 He is actually selling those wheels, and we are lifting it up a bit tell him to keep them, nice and original looking. looks good as it is. if anything change the colour. really hope he isn't going to be a dumb sheep... Report
January 22, 200620 yr comment_97314 Well done guys... the pics came out awesome! Nice size cruise aswell! :) Report
January 22, 200620 yr Author comment_97358 tell him to keep them, nice and original looking. looks good as it is. if anything change the colour. really hope he isn't going to be a dumb sheep... He is re-painting it the same colour, and putting white 15 inch TRX wheels on it, and side stickers the same as my 4 door. We are making twins. It's his car, and he likes it :) He's not quite as, I guess, silly as me, he wants handling first, looks second. So I picked Jamies brain (cheers dude) and we have a plan of action for what he needs to do. It will sit a good LEGAL height hopefully when we are done, and should handle well for a road car, without spending billions on suspension. It is the nicest neatest 4AGZE conversion into a KE30 I have ever seen, I will have decent engine bay pics to put up soon. Edited January 22, 200620 yr by Rolla__Boy Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now