Everything posted by Flaxton
-
Herbert The Panel Van
Oh it just seems like a lot of work and effort to then change it all around but fair enough
-
Herbert The Panel Van
Why not do a 7age ? Not dizzy location problems and with that ignition module you have and twin side drafts would be dope !
-
4Age Alternator
Yep I have checked it with a test light and a multi meter and even from the terminal to the body of the alternator there isn't any continuity and yes I have removed the external reg from the system
-
4Age Alternator
Ok well it turns out I had the wiring all right to begins with and the funny thing is Toyota in there infinite wisdom didn't change the colors of the wiring either haha ....but my alternator isn't supplying the eath circuit to turn the light on so I guesse as long as the alternator changes I will not have a light until I get a new one . Unless anyone knows how I can fixit I kinda want it to work because I put in a lot of effort into running the original temp and oil pressure so if I can get the charge light working it would b the icing on the cake
-
4Age Alternator
Thanks guys yeah I saw that diagram and there was one on toymods that was good but when I went to do it and use the diagrams the server was down so I was flying blind I got most of it sused now cheers
-
New To The Rolla
It is actually a TExx the k in ke30 relates to the k series engine so yours having a t series engine makes it a te not to sure about much else but look a lot nicer then my rusty old girl
-
4Age Alternator
Hey guys just wondering how the alternator on my 4a turns on the charge light is it power or and eath ? I'm puting it in my ke30 and I know there is info out there I just can't under stand how the light works
-
Corona Lcs'S
Did you read my post above you need the outer metal shell from the original bush that was is the arm and you press the super pro bush into it after u remove the old rubber with an oxy torch
-
Corona Lcs'S
It means you need to use an oxy torch to melt the old rubber out of the metal shell some fulcrum bushes are like that it's kinda gay but they are a good product .. If u don't have the old shell u could go and buy a nolathane or white line bush and I may have a shell as well