Everything posted by Ke55Tazzy
-
Curent Cars For Sale In Tassie
Fs: Ke55 1980 Goes, No rego (: Some rust nothing major only 2 hole's (:, Dent's in both frontside guards, Bridgewater, Need's Pit Passing. Want $600 with the mag's that are on it. Or $500 with the standard's on it. 2 R31 Skyline seet's in the front, Cracked dash not that bad. 4k with 4 Sp Man. Blue Tourquise Colour. Goes well. Haven't long put another Diff in it. 197529 Kms Contact me on 62637849. Or email me on [email protected] Prefer Call though (: Thank's Brad
-
Corolla Parts
i have ke55 corolla $750, goes no, rego.
-
Corolla Parts
For Sale- 4 SpitFire mags tyres are not very goor $150
-
Corolla Parts
For Sale: Hotwire Mags Good Condition, No gutter rash, Tyres might need replacing, $350. o.n.o Will swap for other set of mags anything will do if i like them (: ! Cheers Contact Number Ph. 62637849
-
Corolla Parts
WTB: a good set od rims for me rolla ..... Or will swap 4 Hotwire rims ?? Hobart Area ? :hmm:
-
Corolla Parts
I'm also after some good mags located in hobart ???
-
Corolla Parts
I rekon o could do that just goota fing out when i can go up (:
-
Corolla Parts
Nice would i be able to come up Launie and pick up one and i will chuck in a 6 Pack aswell for the whole lot
-
Rollaclub Stickers
I'll take 1 black RC Sticker please
- Rolla Metting ?
-
Stickers
Where abouts do you get the stickers at ,,,,,?
-
Corolla Parts
I need a Ke55 Diff Banjo Or Borgies I have a Banjo and it broke so i had to weld it ):