Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

conmeow

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by conmeow

  1. Thank you but I have the hatchback. Ended up finding some on gumtree :-) yay
  2. I'm also looking for the same distributor.... my inner seal is gone :-(
  3. Hi guys I'm looking to get some clear/altezza tail lights for my 92 gti ae93. I've seen pictures of other cars with them but can't find them anywhere for sale. Is there another model that would fit perhaps?? Thank you...
  4. I'm looking to get a set of secondhand rims and tyres. Does anyone know if the stud patter is the same for all corollas? Mine is a 1992 and the rims I want to buy are off a 2005..
  5. I think I'm leaning more towards the supercharge option. Located in Perth WA
  6. Is the price for both about the same? Obviously it will be for the 4age which is quick... but quicker is better. I think personally it will be about the sound and feel in the end more than the speed :-)
  7. I've recently bought a '92 gti as a project car. What is everyone's opinion on whether to turbo or supercharge? Fixing up the body first... engine last :-) Pros and cons of both please

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.