Everything posted by baileyz
-
Ke70 Trim
1/2" deep 8mm socket from behind the c pillar trim.
-
Ke70 Trim
how the hell do I get these off?
- Hello, First Post. Ke70 4Agze
- Hello, First Post. Ke70 4Agze
- Hello, First Post. Ke70 4Agze
-
Hello, First Post. Ke70 4Agze
Thanks guys got it back, all working well. New question. the fueses in the box in the drivers side foot well on the kick wall. is it grounded by the bolt? My head lights and such aren't working and I finally got some help looking for the problem we pulled it out and the bolts to connect it to the car have rusted away would this be causing the problem?
-
Hello, First Post. Ke70 4Agze
was just thinking vice grips lol. will have to give the wire trick and screw driver a good. the old man said something about guiding it in with one as well.
- Hello, First Post. Ke70 4Agze
-
Hello, First Post. Ke70 4Agze
So I have replaced my rear axle seal and am having trouble putting the damn drum brakes back together the main spring just wont go back on. Ideas?
-
Low Beams Not Responding
I have a similar issue with my ke70 was wondering the best method to finding a broken earth as I have changed my combo switch to a new one?
- Ke70 Trim
-
Ke70 Trim
Awesome thanks. And for the chrome trim on the body of the car? Around the doors?
-
Ke70 Trim
Hi, I am looking at removing some of the door trim on my ke70 so i can get behind to remove some rust and paint over it. whats the best way to do this?
-
Hello, First Post. Ke70 4Agze
Where could I find some replacement metal for the boot seal? and what would be the best way of attaching it to where it has rusted away?
- Hello, First Post. Ke70 4Agze
- Hello, First Post. Ke70 4Agze
- Hello, First Post. Ke70 4Agze
- Hello, First Post. Ke70 4Agze
-
Hello, First Post. Ke70 4Agze
Hello, My first post. Just wanted to say hi and ask for some advice. And show of my new ride! Rust removal! I have a lot! Best way to fix please. I have some odd areas to get to. https://www.dropbox.....59.09.jpg?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.....57.47.jpg?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.....58.03.jpg?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.....58.27.jpg?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.....58.40.jpg?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.....54.38.jpg?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.....00.28.jpg?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.....00.38.jpg?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.....00.45.jpg?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.....01.13.jpg?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.....01.50.jpg?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.....04.07.jpg?dl=0