Everything posted by Lukey
-
Im Back...
welcome back nice ride :jamie:
-
New Ke-55 Bodykit - Quoted Free!
I am so going to do that to my ke30 that idear if Fuc*&^ crazy i have to do it :jamie:
-
Help!!!!
i have just got extractors for my ke35 coupe and when we took off the stock exhaust they have a hole on the bottom of the carby do i have to seal this hole up with my new extractors thanks heaps Luke :jamie:
-
What Do You Think
BUMP........ anymore thoughts would be very greatful
-
What Do You Think
yeah i drive a ke35 coupe and that is the only problem with the corollas the fact that they are made for people that have a problem with there height (soz for u shortys out there) ill try and get pics and then the after pics as well thanks Luke :jamie:
-
What Do You Think
yes we do but if i make it look stock they shouldnt say anything but with my luck they will pick it up and any more sugestions would help thanks Luke :jamie:
-
What Do You Think
Hi all well i have a problem i am 6ft 5 and a corolla isnt the best car for me but i still love them. The problem i have is that the seat doesnt go back enough i was wondering if any of you have the same problem and if your have any ideas. So far i have though of getting more seat rails and then welding them onto the seat but I'm not sure. any imput would help thanks Lukey :)
-
What Should I Do?
Ok I'm thinking about a 2" with a Lukey muffler and a nikki carby with a tip thats looks like thiss tell me what ya think
-
Ke30 3k Information
thats fu*ing fantastic i wish i had my sticker :cool: nice work bud thanks Luke :)
-
What Inspired The First Cressida
Id rather have my corolla than that anyday :)
-
Ke 55 - 3tgte Turbo Conversion
That thing is crazy i love it :)
-
How Hard?
I think they are almost as good as a ke35 corolla :cool: .... nar there fair bloody cool :)
-
Custom Paint Jobs On Corolla`s
last one but in black or red would look sweet
-
What Should I Do?
Thank You very much :)
-
What Should I Do?
but do you have troble with the carby or was it all a crazy made up thing to scare me :)
-
What Should I Do?
soz man I'm dyslexic didnt meen 2 i spell things how they sound i try but still sorry
-
What Should I Do?
Ok i have a ke35 with a 3k in her i have just got extractors and I'm about to put a exzorst system on her i was thinking about a 2 inch but i have been told that for a corolla it isnt worth it (i was horified) so what do u think i should put on her. Then i was talking to my cousin and he said when he put his exzorst system on his carby wasnt taking enough air in, if so what sort of carby should i put on her. Thanks heaps Luke :)
-
Will It Work
Well since there is no point of doing this i'll keep on coming up with crazy ideas thanks heaps for the imput Luke :)
-
Will They Fit
thank your very very very much Luke :)
-
Will They Fit
hi all i am just wondering if you think that these will fit on to a ke35 they say that they will fit on to a ke30 and a ke50 but I'm unsure if they will fit my ke35 and i didnt want to get them and then they don't fit thanks Luke :)
-
Will It Work
o well it was a good idear untill every one killed o well i don't think I'm gonna try it now
-
Will It Work
but couldnt u put a pod on the end and woulnt that filter all they shit :D
-
Will It Work
thanks for all the imput :D
-
Will It Work
yes but wouldnt it like forse the air into it i recon it would work ok :D i think
-
Will It Work
I was thinking the other night and i was thinking of a way to get more air to the carbie and i thought of getting a crome pipe and puting it next to the radiator though the grill with mesh on it so no rocks get in and then feeding it to the carbie and mounting it on the carbie inlet thingo any way do your think this would do any thing at all to help the car or would it be a wast of time Thanks Heaps Luke