Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

augo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by augo

  1. Yeah I saw that, how do the shocks go after being bent? Hmm Wouldn't it just be easier to cut and re weld the bottom section?
  2. Awesome car mate, well done. Did you end up cutting and welding the lower section of your struts to get camber?
  3. augo replied to augo's topic in Engine Conversions
    Thanks guys I think I will just buy the motor and work it out later!
  4. The motor is a rear wheel model from about an 88 sprinter, think it is silver covers with black writing, and sprinter gear box, t50? Good or no good?
  5. augo posted a topic in Engine Conversions
    Gday would a 4age fit better in a manual or auto ke10? Clutch box, tunnel etc?
  6. think it was a wagon not sure, didnt want to do brakes and tailshafts hoops he said, sounds a bit sus
  7. Thanks guys, he reckons its too much trouble to get the car engineered with that motor, he wants to sell all running gear, which is still in car so I can test drive. Got reciepts for total rebuild... sounds a bit too good to be true I reckon!
  8. I have been offered a 4age 16 valve with 5sp box extractors etc rebuilt with computer for $1000 should I grab it? What do I need to look out for, cheers
  9. Gday looking to buy a 4age with gear box etc what would I expect to pay?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.