Everything posted by KE70slider
- Trds Rally Car
-
Ooooopppsss
picked up a new shell for a few hundred i will probably re shell it at the end of this season
-
Ooooopppsss
- Trds Rally Car
-
Ooooopppsss
LOL thanks for the comments guys it was a tire concreted down so it wasnt going to move i jus cut the corner a little too much. I'm in morwell se vic i will get some pics up later
-
Ooooopppsss
:) :P i think the video will explain it all :) i need front end bits asap lol
-
Xt130 Struts And Brakes
thanks heaps guys ;)
-
Xt130 Struts And Brakes
hey guys does the xt130 single piston caliper have the same bolt spacing/snd rotor spacing as the twin piston caliper i think i have xt130 single piston calipers in my car atm. i am just unsure as to wether i can bolt up some twin piston brakes cheers in advance Ryan
-
Torque Settings On 5k
thanks very much :)
-
Torque Settings On 5k
hey guys i tried but can't find any info on torquing up the main bearings and the conrod bolts cheers guys :)
-
Diff For Ke70
Hi guys. I'm new to this forum and toyotas I just bought myself a ke70 rally car and I am looking for a bolt in diff upgrade and better ratios or just a better ratio for now. I have heard a ke70 sedan auto diff is a 4.3:1. Is this true? Cheers in advance Ryan :sob: