Ke30 2 Door Project

ke30corolla.coupe

post-9-1112520557.jpghi all my name is john and i thought id make my first post one of my project i just bought from the wreckers a couple of days ago for $300 its a ke30 2 door sedan i bought it because other than the front quarters its very straight and totally rust free ive been over it with a fine tooth comb and can't find any rust and ive always wanted a two door corolla when i got it it was covered in black sap faded dented and on blocks but i could see potential in her all ive done so far is polish it remove the damaged parts ive got an $800 stereo system waiting to go in and a set of factory corolla alloys ready to go on and put a 4k and 3 sp auto in instead of the 3k /2 sp shes currently got i decided not to modify it because every car ive ever had has been modified and thought it would be a change to just restore one let me know what you think Edited by ke30corolla.coupe

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that looks sweet as.

so totaly stock except the stereo system?

800 bucks worth, what you got and where you putting it?

ive seen an ad for new carpet for old corollas, brand new

if you are interested give me a buzz and i will hook you up with

the place.

chet

hi ive got a $500 vdo dayton cd headunit 55w per channel a pair of kenwood 6x9s 280w and a pair of dna 4" 2 ways and an amp wiring kit so far I'm going to try and totally hide the entire system rear speakers recessed in a custom parcel shelf to look factory I'm going to do it all myself as thats the best thing about doing up cars the satisfaction of doing it yourself i think anyway thanks for your reply

WoW, thats one seriously nice looking rolla.

Has plenty of potential.

I'll be watching this thread. "HOT"

Welcome to the club too.

J

thanks jip-01 i was reading the entire thread on your car last night and it looks mad some tips i got out of it also like the console which ill be using cheers,john

That's a pretty good deal; $300 dollars from the wreckers.

It looks to be in fairly good condition, engine bay looks clean, and the body looks to be in top condition.

What is wrong with it?

blown headgasket as i found today but thats no problem theyre easy to fix and needs brakepads other than that and the front quarters i think its a top little car

• 3 weeks later...

[attachmen

t=10839:attachment]i thought id post some more pics of the 2 door with my new tru fit carpet and other things done (they should call it don't fit) with the amount of trouble the carpet was to get it to fit properly ive also got a 4k ready to go in as soon as its detailed and painted and a and ke70 front brakes for it i have resprayed my alloys as they werent in very good condition

Edited by ke30corolla.coupe

some new pics of my custom interior underway so far ive installed new carpet,r33 skyline seats,full length console,saas victor sports steering wheel,new floor mats and my stereo system,all in charcoal grey colour the console was resprayed in charcoal vinyl dye my future plans for my interior are a plain black/grey rear seatcover,retrimmed doortrims in charcoal material,custom mdf parcelshelf for my 6x9s,and a new probably ke55 dash done in charcoal also I'm trying to modernise my interior will post more pics as work progresses.