June 28, 200422 yr Author comment_12664 "don't Shoot! I'm with the science team..." half life? Report
June 28, 200422 yr Author comment_12666 well, i come back and fook is well and truly kicking ass, nice job ;) come on guys, only three more to go! there is now a small prize for 6 and 13, each :) i don't know what prize, i'll find something in my garage or whatever :) Report
June 28, 200422 yr comment_12675 Jamie: Yep, Half Life - SUPER GAME!!! Haha, spot the FPS geek :) Wolfenstein, Duke Nukem (I love the bubble gum quote), Doom, Quake, Half Life, Unreal... ;) Hmm, Haikal would probably know the rest of the answers, knowing him :) Report
June 28, 200422 yr comment_12676 i need not tell you, citizens of britannia Probably isn't, but this sounds so much like Ultima or something... Report
June 28, 200422 yr Author comment_12679 Probably isn't, but this sounds so much like Ultima or something... it is, but WHICH ultima :) Report
June 29, 200422 yr comment_12687 13) i don't care if you eat that spaghetti or sleep in it, you still gotta pay for it i know that one......i just can't for the life of me put my finger on it.... DAMMIT!!!! Report
June 29, 200422 yr comment_12688 Hmm... no idea. I played 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5, don't remember if I played any of the rest (how many were there???) but if I did I don't think I got very far in them... Report
June 29, 200422 yr Author comment_12727 come on people, prizes still up for grabs for the last two! hint for 6: purple map. vampires hint for 13: commodore 64. it's a book too Report
June 30, 200422 yr comment_12731 OH OH OH!!!! i think i got it man..... 13: Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy is it all good :) Report
June 30, 200422 yr comment_12736 *shakes head* I haven't heard of half these, think you all spent too much time on your computers as kids. Get outside and play - all of you!! Go on, git!! Report
June 30, 200422 yr comment_12748 sorry i've had a sheltered life.......BWHAHAHAHAHAA...... AWESOME!!!!! 300 POSTS Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now