Suspension / Brakes Upgrde On My Panel Van

BOAT ANCHER

Hi guy was wouder if u can help i want to do a brake and suspension upgrade to front and rear off my pano so it will be able to take the 4agze i plan to put in down the track

the only thing is i would like to keep it all toyota if that is at all possible

i have heard the corona mk2 "F" series diff will fit not sure what centre to put in that plus i would love to put disc rear end

allso have heard u can use ra23 front struts but just want to make sure if i want big wheels they will not scrub

Members dont see this ad

Its been covered for the front before.

RA40 Celica front struts with KE30 strut tops (privind that is the year and era of your panel van and not a KE70 series one) will give you an increase from a 200mm front disc to a 254mm front disc.

The rears will require either a T-series diff with an aftermarket LSD, a shortened Hi-lux diff or find a jap diff housing and weld up the centre and just keep changing them when they let go or changing axles when the axles shear off in the centre itself.

There is also a topic on here called Limited Slip Diff (without changing housing) which you will also benefit from reading too.

Cheers

Mick

Edited by Raven

as for suspension, what about just cutting the spring, its free...

if you want help with this you really need to do some searching before posting, if you still have questions, then ask them, also be sure to list what you actually want, budgets,etc. e.g you have a budget of 500 and want all bolt in stuff.. and you want it a little stiffer, or you want a nice daily, or a 1/4mile monster. we can't read your mind and as they ahvge said^^^ they get a little bothered when they answer the same questions once a week.