Ke30 Brake Upgrade To Ae71 Brakes

camerondownunder88

Hi,

Was just wanting to find out some information about AE71 brakes. Are they the same as KE70 brakes eg diameter width calipers?

As I know KE70 disc brakes and calipers will bolt onto a KE30 with no modifications and then I can use dunnydoor brake pads and have less brake fade and a bigger pad area to increase stopping power by a fraction.

As I have a KE30 and want to put the wider disc on the car to decrease brake fade and I am able to get some AE71 brakes and caliper to suit cheap so can anyone tell me if they are a straight bolt on swap for the whole unit? eg there same as KE70 one so they will or did there bolt pattern on the caliper change mount spot etc?

Cameron

Members dont see this ad

I am wanting to do a AE71/KE70 brake upgrade on the KE30 just so I have less brake fade and so I can use dunnydoor pads and they have a larger surface area on there brakes so a small cheap upgrade as mm I don't think a stock 4K really needs celica vented discs..lol Maybe my 5K if I get one..lol

Cameron

Edited by camerondownunder88