Word Of Warning.

Clown

Bringing up thread cos this is very much the same case in Upway in Mt Dandenong (on and of for 1 year)

Bogans driving a VN or VP commo with nothing better to do, you think they would have learnt there lesson after a friend of a friend of mine gave them a taste of there own medicine.

People if you see a guy wearing a black leather jacket with tatto's of dragons in Belgrave/Upway, don't underestimate his size! his like some Blackbelt nutta that doesn't like being stoped at lights and pulled out of his car. heheheheh

i know a few guys who live up that way, they say it can especially bad round the station,

seems like you have to be on your guard, and don't wanna be out alone :lolcry:

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

umm, up and down. Doctor thought i had epilepsy from the assualt, got checked out and it appears that i don't and its something else, whichc they don't know what. I'm just holding onto my licence, i can't work, can't really do much. Just sit on computer and play soccer (no headbuts), thats about it.

• 4 months later...
I'm still alive and kicking. Still got a few things goin on, which is pissing me off. It means i can't work, which means no money, which means the cars taking WAY LONGER then it should.

Hoping to make the VIC/SA meet though.

Hey Mate. Good to see you're still with us :D . Hope you do make it.

LB

I got back from 3 days work in Ballarat yesterday. It was 12 months to the day that i was there last, fitting out another shop. Damn....Ballarat Cup day brings out all the crazies. I'll be back there Monday arvo and Tuesday.

Joel, tell your mates to stop doing laps and pumping doof doof around the roundabout near the Black Rhino. I like my sleep. :D

• 2 months later...