Clown

• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
Edit: I'm looking at buying a maglite before i get my license so if someone tries 2 car car jack me i have some way 2 defend myself!

Thats not good to hear, we occasionly get that stuff round

box hill but not quite that bad, i like the maglite idea though, i think it

might be a bit easyer to argue with the cops about that not being a weapon,

compared to my friends idea (he will be keeping a spare axle next to his seat in case

of a similar incident)

maglite=much better idea

maglight = shit load lighter than an axel :)

too true mate, sometimes my mates ideas aren't the best. my cousin's boyfriend is a cop and he says that as long as it doesn't look too much like a weapon (eg. an axe) you'll be fine should the cops ask any questions, he suggested a maglite as well.

the only way you can get charged with carry a weapon is if its a weapon or using it as a weapon. Baseball bat is fine unless you swing it at someone or threaten to hit someone with it, ONLY THEN does it become a weapon. Belts with studs etc. are the same. So for you to get done for a weapon it has to be a knife, gun etc.

the only way you can get charged with carry a weapon is if its a weapon or using it as a weapon. Baseball bat is fine unless you swing it at someone or threaten to hit someone with it, ONLY THEN does it become a weapon. Belts with studs etc. are the same. So for you to get done for a weapon it has to be a knife, gun etc.

What about a cut down pool stick ?

wow.... just read this thread! sorry to here this clown, is upsetting to here that you have possible life affecting injuries! and the fact cops are a useless option is even more frightening! before you know these wankers will be running to town!!

i really hope shit like this doesn't happen again, specially to you guys on here! if i had the chance i wudnt mind sending my BIG W trolley poll upside there heads!

Cut down pool stick, hmm that maybe a technicality unsure.

nickyboy: yeah cops are useless here unless. Nextdoor neighbour had his moto stolen, disconnected senors on shed, picked lock, put tyre on bike (doin work on brakes) locked shed back up and took off with it. A guy at a servo spotted the bike and reported it to cops after seeing ad in paper. Cops saw video footage from servo and rocked up to the guys house, when questioned by cops he said he'd never seen the bike before and the cops went away, that was it :)

As for my health, got an EEG and CT scan on monday and tuesday for epilepsy due to assualt. Which is main reason why my cars not getting done.

What about a cut down pool stick ?

wow.... just read this thread! sorry to here this clown, is upsetting to here that you have possible life affecting injuries! and the fact cops are a useless option is even more frightening! before you know these wankers will be running to town!!

i really hope shit like this doesn't happen again, specially to you guys on here! if i had the chance i wudnt mind sending my BIG W trolley poll upside there heads!

• 3 weeks later...

Bringing up thread cos this is very much the same case in Upway in Mt Dandenong (on and of for 1 year)

Bogans driving a VN or VP commo with nothing better to do, you think they would have learnt there lesson after a friend of a friend of mine gave them a taste of there own medicine.

People if you see a guy wearing a black leather jacket with tatto's of dragons in Belgrave/Upway, don't underestimate his size! his like some Blackbelt nutta that doesn't like being stoped at lights and pulled out of his car. heheheheh