Bad Mood

thomo

I'm in a bad mood, thats an understatement, I'm in a angry, violent, destructive mood, I'm storming around pacing and chain smoking looking at shit i just want to break

I'm f@$king sick of it all, I'm ok to look at, I'm fit enough, I'm smart as hell, i work like a horse, i've got a successfull business, money, cars a nice home bikes friends a good personality friendly and a realy bright future

I'm f@$kING SICK OF NOT HAVING ANYONE TO SHARE IT ALL WITH

what the f@$k else do women f@$king want, i got everything i was supposed to to be a good provider, a caring partner, a good lover, and an easy listener

if i have to go through another rejection, knock back, or any other getting f@$ked around by some gold digger I'm going to see just how fast my car realy is and how quickly it can come to a complete stop with help

don't go giving me shit about easy way out, chin up it will get better, don't post this shit on rollaclub etc etc, i lost my FAMILY, I'm at work 24 hours a day because i have nothing else to do, nowhere else to be, and nobody to stand beside me

I'm alone and sick of it and i want it to stop, i don't know why i wrote this here, maybe just to type it, maybe to share the shit thats driving me mental, maybe so i could stand in one spot for 5 minuits before the frustrations got me fired up to far

go on tell me what the f@$k a woman wants, i'll f@$king get that to and still be alone

and those of you who know me, a rare insite of a mellow guy getting pushed to far to many times

Members dont see this ad

Thats good to hear, I read as much as possible of your posts so it wouldnt be the same if you were'nt around. The right chick will come round eventually you just need to keep on the watch for them :P

A xf on gas 140 is pretty good hahaha.

Yeah f@$king oath

Topped out ours coming back from kalgoorlie at around 155 - down a big hill (truckies might know the hill coming back from kalgoorlie to perth, by southern cross?)... by f@$k it was hairy at that speed :P

Yeah, you've came across as a bloke that i'd actually like to meet on rollaclub, you seem a pretty fair dinkum bloke that knows what hes doing and which ways up. Your advice has helped me out a few times anyway...

Mate the right woman will come along... don't let any of them know that you've got the workshop, don't let 'em know anything about you except your a top bloke. Then if they chuck a sad, its there f@$king loss... coz your a good bloke.

Take it easy mate

Thomo mate - I can only half imagine what it feels like to be sans family - I know I'd be f**king devastated. I'm loathe to go spouting advice as it always ends up sounding trite but... On those blacks days in between just focus on how many hours until you can see the kids again. I don't care what all the new age hippies say - kids need a Dad and you'll always be their father.

Glad you vented - didn't like reading it - but its better out there then bottled up.

Gotta say though - only met you a few times and you seem like one of the genuine good guys - but your hobbies ain't real conducive to meeting the ladies. Maybe you need to take dancing lessons or join a poodle club (ducks for cover as Thomo throws gearbox at head)...

Cheers,

Todd

"cooking for one" classes at CIT? haha

i agree, I'm not in a position to meet people, i don't drink so the pub options out, all the friends are home with wifes and kids so nobody to go out with, i live under the hood of some car or another 16 hours a day, and go bush weekends

i'll just keep plodding along for now, complaining loudly the whole time, when i find an outlet that suits me where i can get out and meet someone, well, things might change

With sounding sexist . Women for some reason seam so attractive to us men and then the rest is life. I can say now that my wife pisses me off all the time and guess what, she does not mean to do it. I have a mate that wants nothing more in life then to get married and have kids, The problem is he does not seem to care who he marries he just wants to be like all the happy married people.. WAKE UP!!!! without sounding stupid or condcending.. In your situation the b$%#* always has the upperhand no matter what you do, all I can say is enjoy your kids when you can. Why don't you at least shut shop for a few extra days over the holidays and do something with you kids? would she let you do that??

women, you can not live with them and it fells wrong to "love" a sheep!!!!!

Uh hi i havent been around here in ages and i saw this and thought that i might offer a girls opinion - in the hope that I'm not going to be killed for it.

Basically - check for the type of girl you are actually aiming for - I'm not saying your setting your sights too high or anything - but if you want a nice girl who wants to settle then don't go looking in the wrong places i.e career oriented women and girls who are too good to be true - because thats what they usually are. I should know.

And secondly give yourself a breather. don't keep making things happen - just sit back and enjoy the ride - the one youre looking for might not be as far away as you think.

I wont lie every girl looks for the high achiever to be their partner - i guess its a lot to do with society these days. But perhaps for once don't let on that thats what you are - because some girls can actually be intimidated by it. While others will take the extreme option and think that since they got as good as you they might as well try for one better. I don't know exactly how youve been treated and thats your business as far as I'm concerned. But there are girls out there who are looking for a guy like you.

Best advice - like ive already said - take a breather and let someone come to you. It may not be in a week or a month but it will happen. And you will always have friends here on rollaclub to vent to and to support you.

If you ever need a friend, then don't be afraid to pm me. Not all of us bite....very hard anyway.

take care.

Rolln16

Noone ever comes to anyone.....its all just a big shitfight with everyone flinging something.

It's all just lies and women being too f@$king picky......as they say, nice guys finish last.....well maybe someone needs to change that.

good luck with it mate, i'm having almost the same trouble.

cheers.

Edited by Xany