Board Upgrade

irokin

I know that but what i'm saying is that you use to be able to select anywhere in your post, then select the picture (which is already uploaded) and drop it in. Now, it drops it into the beginning of the post regardless of where you've selected.

Members dont see this ad
I know that but what i'm saying is that you use to be able to select anywhere in your post, then select the picture (which is already uploaded) and drop it in. Now, it drops it into the beginning of the post regardless of where you've selected.

I haven't had any problems dropping images into the text --->>post-24-1167714113_thumb.jpg It seems to work fine for me.

Are you uploading then typing - not that it matters - once the attachments are ulpoaded click in the text where you want the image/etc then click the "Manage Current Attachments" and click the GREEN + alongside the image you want.

What i have found is that you have to reclick in the REPLY section after uploading your pic and position the cursor to where you wanna put the pic and if you don't it goes infront of everything you have typed, No biggy when i forget i just cut and paste the pic.

Where would u like the pic?

Here:

post-1373-1167724782_thumb.jpg

Or Here:

post-1373-1167724821_thumb.jpg

No need to change anything, it just takes an extra click to get it right.

Edited by Trev

post-1373-1167725750_thumb.jpg

Must just be me, but whenever i selected the location that i wanted the pic located it ended up infront of everything.

What i have found is that you have to reclick in the REPLY section after uploading your pic and position the cursor to where you wanna put the pic and if you don't it goes infront of everything you have typed, No biggy when i forget i just cut and paste the pic.

^^^^^^^^^If you don't reclick the REPLY box you get this ^^^^^^^^^.

OK...theres your problem. Case closed.

Microsoft have issues following W3C conventions and have had issues with it for a long time. Its simply a coding difference between whats accepted in the coding community and what Microsoft wants. I'm not prepared to change the code because there isn't anything wrong with it.

Both myself and Ruts use firefox and have absolutely no problem with attachments.

OK...theres your problem. Case closed.

Microsoft have issues following W3C conventions and have had issues with it for a long time. Its simply a coding difference between whats accepted in the coding community and what Microsoft wants. I'm not prepared to change the code because there isn't anything wrong with it.

Both myself and Ruts use firefox and have absolutely no problem with attachments.

I don't have a problem with it, I just have to click 1 extra tim when posting a pic, Wasn't to fond of firefox as it clashes with some of the microsoft components on some of the computers at work.