Led Tailights

smacko84

Members dont see this ad

Not to sure where you can get them locally in NSW but we use alot of L.E.D (light emmiting diode) lamps at work, 1 of the lamps we use is the Hella 2379:

post-1373-1167215393.jpg

They retail at $250 our price (45% discount from the electrical distributors we use: AEI (auto electrical imports), Ingrams etc), if you want i can have a look at the book at work and find out "our" retail price on the lamps you have listed and get a set sent down to you, Thats if your interested in that light.

P.S. Postage will be on me.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that it is $250 EACH not the pair.

Edited by Trev

Not to sure where you can get them locally in NSW but we use alot of L.E.D (light emmiting diode) lamps at work, 1 of the lamps we use is the Hella 2379:

post-1373-1167215393.jpg

They retail at $250 our price (45% discount from the electrical distributors we use: AEI (auto electrical imports), Ingrams etc), if you want i can have a look at the book at work and find out "our" retail price on the lamps you have listed and get a set sent down to you, Thats if your interested in that light.

P.S. Postage will be on me.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that it is $250 EACH not the pair.

oh wow that much $$..... yeah i was more interested in the slimmer ones such as in the photo..... thanks though

I sell them that brand and model. $87.90 posted each or we have many other styles as well.

Trev you guys are getting them from the wrong place, shop around you should be able to get them cheaper and do a better retail on that model.

Edited by Trendact

I sell them that brand and model. $87.90 posted each or we have many other styles as well.

Trev you guys are getting them from the wrong place, shop around you should be able to get them cheaper and do a better retail on that model.

Yeah i just found that you can get them from here:

http://www.naauto.biz:8080/naauto/catalogu...128/category131

For $190 each so i will be having a word with the guys at work.

May have to bring our prices up, we sell all the ones they do and more for less :y: maybe time to look at our RRP again in the new year when we re-open.

smacko84 if you are interested let me know via pm and I will see what we have in stock otherwise I can order them in for you.