Help Urgently Please

tmac101

hey guys

can any one tell me where i can get hold of the the piece that goes between the tie rod end and the end of the steering rack one the right hand side of a ke 70. i was able to purchase a new tie rod end with a left hand thread but the one that came out was crimped so i need the the piece that goes between the two. surley somebody makes them if you can buy them new, with a threaded end. i have tried REPCO (got told there was no such part and then hung up on, but hang on thats where i bought the new tie rod end...hmmmm, strange.) any othere suggestions would be great cause i need it to get a road worthy as soon as possible.

thanks for any help

trent....

Members dont see this ad

He's after the piece of metal that goes between the steering rack arm and the tie rod end.

And for the love of god this is the last time I look at a topic that doesnt state WHAT THE PROBLEM IS!

How about you edit the topic Tmac101 to say "KE70 Steering Rack/Tie Rod End Issue" or something to that degree?!

Edited by Raven