Dans Subaru Wags!

Dan

Picked her up last monday, I'm quite happy with her, its a massive upgrade from the EA and she is clean as... picked her up for a score too!

When I got her;

ResizeofSubaru022.jpg

ResizeofSubaru015.jpg

Had to get rid of those 'poofter stripes' down the rear quarters;

Resizeof2007-01-18006.jpg

It looks a bit more tough now...

But the stock stereo was absolute shit... so I decided to whack in some of the components I had lying around into the subi. Namely a Sony CDX-R5210 and a 12" Alpine Type S sub... and an amp to power it (old school ALTEC 2ch amp... 160w bridged - its only temporary)

Resizeof2007-01-18004.jpg

Resizeof2007-01-18008.jpg

Resizeof2007-01-18009.jpg

The Alpine will be going, either in place of two Pioneer 306c's or a Boston G2 powered by a Alpine V12 monoblock or Jaycar 800w @ 2ohm monoblock, also either Pioneer or Jaycar splits will be going in the front eventually. For the time being, I have some blaupunkt splits to whack in..

Mod's in the very near future include;

- 27" tyres on 14" rims

- 2-3" liftkit

- Black rubber and carpet boot install with 'false floor' for practicality and ease of cleaning

- Some hektik plain black seatcovers and black inserts in the doortrims

- Blue footwell neons for front and back passengers, and neons in boot

- Limo tint

- Many more.............

Tell us what you think :jamie:

Dan

Members dont see this ad

L's in six months...

Bad news too, today was driving with the old man and it was getting damned close to overheating, no water left in the radiator... I think I've cooked the water pump and the reason it all got out was because the heater has split somewhere in the unit.. now there is about 5 odd litres of water under my carpet, soaking my underlay... haha... So a new water pump and I'll disconnect the heater, then come time I pull the motor out to do a bit of work to it I'll replace the heater unit and go from there... but it looks like my lift kit will be a bit delayed..

Dan