Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sam_q's Scooter - Yes A Scooter!

Featured Replies

  • Author

thanks guys and your both right, it is a heap of fun usually but I had to admit I hated the fact that after all the years without I had a carby in my hands again and a malfunctioning one at that. I do have a genuine Dell'orto 18mm for it though, I would of prefered a 20mm but a deal come up. This should in theory help my problems a lot and make it a fraction less scary off the line. It more than makes up for it when I would take it for a ride and come back wide eyed and with my hands shaking badly.

 

seabiscuit I would love to see some of your projects as they sound like a blast as well. You don't want to see it right now though, I had no choice but to leave it in the raid for a while untill I managed to shift it to its new home, when I finish rebuilding the engine I plan on tottaly fixing the frame up and making a new deck plate. It will be back and with some paint this time.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 28.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.