Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

K Motor Flywheel Step

Featured Replies

I need to compare my flywheel step in my panel van as I think its possible they gave me too much step, hence the dodgy clutch at the moment.

 

If anyone can measure me the height of the step and get me a picture, that would be greatly appreciated.

ive got one here that i can mesure but what do you want measured??

Gday Mick,

 

As per our last conversation, I had to space out my clutch cable so that I had enough to play with.

 

post-33-1170840332_thumb.jpg

 

It's off a later model Corolla/ Corona/ Toyota?/ Datsun? I can't remember really, but I can pop around to Kelly's tomorrow and pick one up to see if it helps.....

 

Cheers

 

R

  • Author

That'd be great if you can Rob. ;)

 

jamesrolla: I'll post a pic of my flywheel up. You'll see the area where the friction plate clamps onto the flywheel.

 

post-600-1170871438_thumb.jpg

hey man

 

I dug up my 4k flywheel

measured with steel ruler, step is 1mm or 1.5mm pretty sure its 1.5 but mines dirty

 

post-659-1170915127_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Cheers OniBerserker. I think mine's a little bit bigger than that from memory.

 

Will find out this coming weekend when the gearbox comes out again *sigh*.

 

Starting to become an expert haha.

hey if you look on the xtremeclutch or daiken/exedy website it lists the flywheel step height for their clutch kits.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Just had a look at the Exedy website, and it says the Flywheel profile should be 1mm.

 

Me thinks they screwed up when machining.

 

Just gotta find some time to pull that gearbox out...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.