Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

To Green Or Not To Green

Featured Replies

at first, I wasn't sure about the green, so didn't say anything, BUT today I was driving along and I saw a clubman sport (I think) in green. I thought...hmm that's like the green they're discussing on the forum....I LIKE IT ;)

 

 

Lesley :evil:

  • Author

well i got it, paid a bit more than i wanted to, but i gt the idea of a green car in my head, so the rolla will be green.

 

(when i can save enough for the primmer and shit, damn it!!)

That looks way better than what i thought when you were telling me earlier. Looks like you may have the complete package when its done. Perfomance, reliabilty and now Looks. it`l look sick.

 

stu.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

i got the paint today, and its everything i was hoping and more.

 

now that ive seen the colour in life, it amazing rolla is going to look great.

 

thanks for all the spurring on!! :lolcry:

 

also this is a photo of a car thats been sprayed in the colour already

post-1114-1172228362_thumb.jpg

Edited by pozman

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.