Ke10 Seat Belts

10ROLLA

hey guys, bit of a dumb question but I'm havin trouble locating the seat belt holes for the rear seat, i have some in the wheel arch and on the tailshaft tunnel but where is the hole for the belt that goes over your shoulder? in mentioning this, did they even have seat belts for the back in the sixties and if not is there anyway i can get it registered without them?

Cheers Myles!

Members dont see this ad

They didn't come standard. Remember ke10's are pre ADR's.

You need to drill holes and put plates behind the sheet metal for strength. Talk to an engineer/mod plate joint, for the required size of the plates.... Can't remember what size they were supposed to be.

ok cool cus like i said i got ones on the wheel arch and the tailshaft tunnel and yeah they have the plates on them, so i can choose any hole and put a plate behind it the same as the rest and should be fine! thanks for that mate greatly appreciated!

Cheers Myles!

Yeah or you could not bother. Car is easily resisterable without them.

A few mates have falcons of the XP and XW variety. The XP has none and the XW has front only. Because they came like that from the factory they arent required for rego or roadies.