Datsun 1200 Diff Into Ke25????

mlaser

Hey All

Just after some confirmation before i let go of some cashola. A mate of mine has a shortened commo diff for a reasonable price but its for a datsun 1200. I've heard that people put ke25/ke30 diffs in 1200's but i've heard it increases the track by around 3" so i'm wondering if it's wise to take a diff shortened for a 1200 and putting it in a ke25. Currently my ke25 has got a 120y diff in it and from what i've read the bw 120y diffs are the same width as the 1200 but i'm always after more than one opinion before i part with 1000 bucks.

Cheers

Members dont see this ad
unfortunately i'm in SA and my car is in QLD otherwise that's what i'd do.

You need to get the commo diff measured and the result posted here.

Then ,and only then ,someone who has a ke25 diff , or the knowledge

of how wide it is , has the possability of helping you. :P

cheers dude, i wish i was the type of person who had random car parts lying around. Although i do have a whole bunch of useless VW golf GLD parts somewhere :D

Ive got one lying around so get me a measurement and I will check it out for you :yes:

• 3 weeks later...

cheers for the offer raven but as most good things the deal fell through. But i'd love to come check out your ke25 one day as i havent laid eyes on one in a while and i miss the look. Also be nice to meet one of the SA crew so maybe after Easter sometime, my msn is [email protected] add me if u want

You're also welcome to come and measure up the diff in my car if you like mlaser, since I only live about 20 mins from you anyway :D