Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Ke70 In The Uk!!

Featured Replies

  • Author

And heres a few arty shots I couldnt resist taking...........

n511144091_519573_3038.jpg

 

n511144091_519578_4850.jpg

 

n511144091_519580_5461.jpg

 

n511144091_519584_6687.jpg

 

n511144091_519591_9150.jpg

 

n511144091_519595_495.jpg

 

n511144091_519600_2570.jpg

  • Author

I have also just had some posh new Licence plates made from stamped aluminium to give it more of an old skool flavour!! :fuzz:

140.jpg

 

141.jpg

 

142.jpg

 

143.jpg

 

 

Watch this space as I have some very special new rims ready to go on :fuzz: and Ill be sorting the ride height asap!!!!

 

Ill update asap when its done!! :fuzz:

Edited by uncle silvia

ah, this thing is SO CLEAN. !

 

! ! !

Haha, this is certainly very clean, but Teddy I think yours will be at least just that little bit cleaner than any one ever around.

 

Did you guys over in the UK get the slant front variety of KE70/AE?

Check out the instrument cluster, notice that there is an analogue clock in the top left. I'm pretty sure that here in Aus we only ever got digital clocks there or a little Toyota logo depending on if you had a tacho or not.

nah nt just in aus we got it here in nz 2 :P

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

UPDATE!!

 

Time for an update me thinks!!

 

Well Ive been saving up for a few big parts for my car (inc suspension) the last few months but it doesnt mean I couldnt do some detailing!! :dance:

 

Just a few more little parts I ordered from home and Japan for fun..................

 

 

Boso styleeee hang ring from Japan:

04082008250.jpg

 

04082008247.jpg

 

Retro Keyring from Japan:

c1marley-img600x450-1205997312img_3.jpg

 

Spare hang ring and freebe sticker and beermat from Japan via retro rides member:

09082008259.jpg

 

 

And now one of my BIG parcels arrived today, can you guess what it is?? :y:

11092008386.jpg

  • 4 weeks later...

oooooooo nice twin headlight conversion! I love that keyring can you buy them off the net?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.