Newbie!

Prawnstah

Hey all i hail from Perth WA, Current ride is an MY01 Rexie, but am getting into a KE70 as a project car (Have work car and rexie is for sale)

I work in an auto parts store so parts are going to be an easy job...Few questions i need answered is!

Cams - Where to get after market examples, and whats the lumpiest reccomended for a stock 3K engine ?

Corollas - Wheres the best location to scource them from? Quokka ?

Guard Mounted Mirrors - Where would i find these ? Ebay ? Members on here ?

This is an example of what i intend to achieve over the next 3-4 months...

Untitled-1-2.jpg

Well for now I'm off to bed but I'm always hanging around, and i hope to have a corolla posted in here in the next 3-4 weeks :D

Members dont see this ad
Nah man it was only a picture of a random corolla...

I think that car should be a 4K not a 3K.....any way about 25/65 on the stock carby. problem is the fuel bowl capacity. they dry the bowl in second gear with a big cam.

try a 7K with twin webers that will entertain you for a while or chuck in a 3T

old corolla bloke

I think that car should be a 4K not a 3K.....any way about 25/65 on the stock carby. problem is the fuel bowl capacity. they dry the bowl in second gear with a big cam.

try a 7K with twin webers that will entertain you for a while or chuck in a 3T

old corolla bloke

My bad not 100% what engines which as of yet (Bad parts person haha)

What would be the process of putting a 7k into a KE70 ? Just searching now so ill prolly find my answer..

Hey all i hail from Perth WA, Current ride is an MY01 Rexie, but am getting into a KE70 as a project car (Have work car and rexie is for sale)

I work in an auto parts store so parts are going to be an easy job...Few questions i need answered is!

Cams - Where to get after market examples, and whats the lumpiest reccomended for a stock 3K engine ?

Corollas - Wheres the best location to scource them from? Quokka ?

Guard Mounted Mirrors - Where would i find these ? Ebay ? Members on here ?

This is an example of what i intend to achieve over the next 3-4 months...

Untitled-1-2.jpg

Well for now I'm off to bed but I'm always hanging around, and i hope to have a corolla posted in here in the next 3-4 weeks :y:

hey welcome to rollaclub

Cams - read the FAQ at the top of the page

Corollas - the quokka is your best bet if you live in perth you just have to keep your eye out this week there was a ke70 in there

Guard mounted mirrors-most people i have seen have got them from ebay

goodluck in finding a corolla if you have any more questions there are plenty of people who can help you with KE70's

Lappy