April 12, 200719 yr comment_172278 I wonder if Hasselgren do 3K-r motors too, I would sell my testicles for one of those!! Report
April 12, 200719 yr comment_172311 I wonder if Hasselgren do 3K-r motors too, I would sell my testicles for one of those!! lol, you said it!!! i would kill for them to do a 7k also. Report
April 15, 200719 yr comment_172721 This would have to be the ultimate 16v ever!!!! id lyk to know how manys k's ud get out of it thoe :y: 10,000 or so if that....... Report
April 15, 200719 yr comment_172759 well if you're interested in prices for the formula atlantic here's a price list ... just be sitting down when you get to the crank shaft price :y: http://www.toysport.com/New%20Products/Atlantic.htm and this is their list of race engines, second hands, imports etc ... http://www.toysport.com/webpages/WebUpdate...MARCH202002.htm Report
April 16, 200719 yr comment_172839 lol, 3MG engine, $25,500.00 some interesting stuff there tho. the 2000cc 2tg's, for turbo use? sounds worrying Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now