My Rough Ke20

ROLLLA

Well its been a while since ive been on here and dunno if anyone i know still comes on here but i finally sprayed my cousins ke20. Cost him $480 for all the paint and paper and i spreyad it for him in 2 pack green off a mazda 2. Come up not bad for my first complete car respray.

200td7t.jpg

zilx7q.jpg

wv7nvc.jpg

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks mate, ye were absolutely stoked how shes come up, now his just focussing on the V6. Its got the old setup from my orange corolla with the 3.8 v6, shift kitted auto and currently about to finish the twin turbo setup. Its finally getting there.

Must be a heartwarming feeling to be able to say "I did this to this... and now it looks like this!!!!". Good luck with the

V6!

EDIT: I just realised (from quite some time ago) that you didn't sell them B45's! I'd keep them too *hint hint*. :blinks:

Although the fronts look less-dishy?

Edited by seabiscuit

• 3 weeks later...
WHAT A TRANSFORMATION!

good work.

what colour is that? hothouse green?

keep up the good work.

Mark

nah its the green off the new mazda 2, and my old rolla ended up getting an epa so i took it off the road. the running gear is in this though apart from the diff

• 3 weeks later...